So much has been said about the recent health care reform bill – what’s good about it, what’s not, and just how divided the country is over it, that I thought it would be best to share a few perspectives that were both for and against to contrast with my article this week on What’s Wrong with the Health Care Bill.
My Journey to Millions questions whether the bill is constitutional?
Len Penzo says this Redistribution of Health is going to make him sick
However, the Financial Samurai says Insuring the Uninsured is worth it
Other Articles I enjoyed this week:
Political Calculations Warns About The Massive Economic Bubble in China
Update on Yakezie Challenge:
I’m closing in on 100,000 for my Alexa rank (~107K right now) with some additional motivation and help from the Yakezie Challenge
On that, for some articles from the Yakezie group specifically:
Canadian Finance Blog presents What is Financial Literacy? Part 3
Free from Broke presents Exchange Traded Funds Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Pros and Cons
Wealth Pilgrim presents How To Make Sure Your IRA Beneficiary Gets Your Money When You Go
and well, I’ve already hit a few other Yakezies above in the Health Care section. Keep it up!
My top posts from the past 2 weeks:
In Personal Finance and Economy
- Doing a Tax Refund Loan? Ask Yourself This 1 Question
- Getting Real About Your Emergency Fund Ã¢â‚¬â€œ How Much is TOO Much?
- 101 Ways to Cut Expenses Ã¢â‚¬â€œ The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Chase Freedom Cranks Up Rewards to 5% Cash Back
- If You’re Getting Ahead, isn’t Splitting Hairs Counter-Productive?
ETF Base – Make Sure to Subscribe Free to ETF Base if you haven’t already. Check out these articles:
- 6 Precious Metals ETFs to Play a Weak Dollar Secular Trend
- Hedge Fund ETF Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Main Street’s Ticket to Performance or Marketing Hype?
- Beating the S&P500 with Equal Weight ETF
- High Yield Junk Bond ETF: Risk/Reward Spectrum Favor Buying?
Carnivals that graciously included my content recently:
No related posts.You're Not Following Darwin's RSS? Check out Why You Have to Subscribe to Darwin's Finance!
If you enjoyed this post, you can get free updates through RSS Feed or via Email whenever a new post is published. Rest assured that you can unsubscribe at any time via the automated system and your information will not be sold, archived or utilized for any other "nefarious" purposes.